Get a free AOMEI Backupper Pro (Professional) license, a comprehensive, simple, and reliable program to back up your Windows system, including Windows 11, individual drives, and important files
AOMEI Backupper Pro (Professional) is a comprehensive, simple, and effective program for backing up Windows computers and laptops. You can easily choose what to copy, how to copy, and where to copy. This will allow you to protect your data and your system, and restore it in case of failure.
Main features of AOMEI Backupper
- Back up and restore your system, hard drive, partitions, files, and folders.
- Support for full, partial, differential and automatic backups.
- Clone disks, partitions for HDD update or data transfer.
- Backing up your disk will help you automatically delete old backups.
- Copy using command-line scripts.
- Merge the backup and its associated additional copies into one.
- Create a boot environment for WinPE or Linux in the event of a system failure.
- Compress, comment, split, encrypt, and validate image backups.
- Support for dynamic disks, MBR disks, GPT and EFI/UEFI boot mode.
- Added Windows 11 Update Checker tool: Check if your PC meets the system requirements for the Windows 11 update.
Differences from the free version
Unlike the free version of AOMEI Backupper Standard, the Professional version includes the following features:
- Real-time synchronization of files/folders. Monitor files/folders for changes and synchronize newly added, modified, or deleted files/folders from the original to the destination path as soon as the changes occur. Synchronize folders and files with a network location.
- Cloning the system. Migrate the operating system from HDD to SSD, from SSD to SSD, from HDD to HDD or from SSD to HDD without the need to reinstall Windows and applications, with a guarantee of system boot after migration. Support for MBR/GPT partitions, UEFI boot mode, mSATA/M.2/PCI-E SSD drives.
- Universal recovery. Restore a backup image to another computer with different hardware components, or move the OS from a physical disk to a virtual machine (P2V) by creating a backup and restoring it.
- Command line utility. Perform backup, restore, and cloning operations from the command line by creating batch scripts (.bat).
- Merge backup images. Create a single backup by combining incremental copies into a single image for simplified management.
- Backup scheme. Automatic deletion of old copies depending on the values of individual attributes to preserve free space.
- PXE boot tool. Run client computers using a LAN for system maintenance purposes.
- Scheduled backup jobs that run on specific events. Run backups when the user is authorized on the system, logs off, boots the OS, or shuts down.
- Back up and restore dynamic volumes.
- Edit partitions on disk. Manually adjust the size of the partition on the target disk when cloning a disk or restoring a copy image of a disk.
- File filtering settings. Exclude files of specific extensions from file and folder backup jobs or synchronization jobs.
Free license AOMEI Backupper Professional
To obtain a free AOMEI Backupper Professional license:
1. Download and install AOMEI Backupper Pro 6.6.1 on your computer:
Supported OS: Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP 32|64-bit
2. Activate the full version of Pro (Professional) in the Registration menu using the following License Code.
Registration without Internet
To register without the Internet, go to the offline key page, and use the provided License Code and Machine Code (available in the registration menu).
Terms and Conditions
- You get a license with free upgrades to new versions for 1 year.
- Intended for home (non-commercial) use only
- Includes free technical support
AOMEI Technology offers free technical support by email during and after the promotion. Please send messages about problems with downloading, registering and using the program to the address: email@example.com.